Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday 

My first day of my first intensive. Whew, I'm tired! 
Wasn't real sure how I was going to handle this week.  I buried my mother who was also my very best friend this past Saturday, had to say good bye to my brother and his family (they are headed today to live in Germany for 3 years) So I've had a very hard few days. But Dr. Dunn really made the class not only bearable but fun. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week. 
Was worried about Endnote but Dr. Dunn hung in there and helped me. So often teachers/professors will begin to help but if they run into problems say they will get back to you and move onto the next student. Nope, he stayed with it and helped me till I got it. We got to work with our group and I believe it will work out fine. Gotta run and work on the group presentation.
Have a wonderful evening.
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment