Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday

What I took home today was great information about the dissertation process. Dr. Dunn did a great job laying it out for us. Wanted to go see the dissertation defense but my partner and I had to work
 with Screenr.  I have renamed it Screamr because it made me want to tear my hair out and scream. Way too much work for a 1-2 minute video. Both me and my partner had difficulties with it on our computers. I'm a Mac and she's a PC so who knows why. Seems quite a few others also had some difficulty with the process so at least it wasn't just me. I don't see that I will ever be using that.

I've learned a lot about Prezi through our group work. We have one group member who is terrific with tech stuff so it's been a great group experience. Go Robert!!!  I will be using this in the future. Really enjoy researching the flipped classroom concept. 
Dr. Dunn talked to us about Webquest and we have an assignment to build one. Not real interested in this assignment since it's not something I see myself ever using again. Wish we could pick from some different options that might relate to our individual settings. Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment