Monday, May 13, 2013

My thoughts about technology in general before our intensive begins.

Some days I feel like this when it comes to technology:





Some days I feel like this when it comes to technology:



Overall, I'm pretty comfortable with most of what technology has to offer. I'm savvy enough to take online courses, teach online courses, Have my own websites, WWW.MovementPlus.com and www.WholeChildPublishing.com   a blog send and receive emails, digital pictures, make photo books online and so on. However, I'm not real good at the lingo. Had to work at those quizzes we had. I try to stay up to date on the latest tech stuff but it moves so quickly I'm sure I'm behind on something. I have two girls who of course know more than me when it comes to downloading songs, videos and the iPad/phone. They help me when needed and lucky for me, my husband works in the IT industry and can help me when I get frustrated. I'm excited about this course and being able to learn how to use technology to be a better teacher and to learn how to connect with students. I look forward to meeting everyone and taking my very first intensive.

Take Care,
Martha Swirzinski 

No comments:

Post a Comment